Attendance for jags game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

The program I read at the game today (thanks Riverman) said that since 99', LP Field has caused the 2nd most false start penalties in the NFL. That speaks volumes (literally) about the fanbase in Nashville.

The crowd is still enthused about the team; however, you can tell it isn't like it used to be. I still had a blast, though. The turn out was pretty strong.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

LP didnt open til 99, didnt it?

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

*edited.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Crowd was larger than I expected and mostly stayed till the end. Not as many left early too get too grannys house as I predictied.

Hardly any tarpkitty fans and there were a lot of different Titans fans sitting in seats usually occupied by my PSL neighbors.

Still good crowd, and Mark Howards fat arse yanquee opinion excepted, the crowd was loud when necessary

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

This certainly isn't surprising.

6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

There used to be a lot of jags fans at games at LP. Back when the Jags were good, a lot of that had to do with John Henderson being a local guy, I remember games where you would see Henderson jersey's by the dozens all sitting in the same area where I sat then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar