Attendance for jags game

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I have given my tickets away, I am betting that there will be about 30,000 for this game.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

But we have great fans :rolleyes:

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

apparently the worst fans ever.

Of course every game is sold out ect.. but still the worst fans, FO, talent.

Truly pathetic.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

We do have great fans. But quite frankly, after that embarrassing showing last week they deserve to play to an empty stadium. If the players don't care then neither will fans. Just the way it works.

Blind support no matter what doesn't do the team any good IMO. That's what breeds complacency. They (meaning players, coaching, front office, Bud, etc) need to be feeling the heat in situations like this if you ask me.

We are a complete joke right now. On the plus side, we finally got that national attention everyone's always crying about, right?!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

this game was doomed to shoddy attendance from the beginning. Only real hope is if a lot of people get early stocking stuffers and a bunch of new blood goes thru the gate.

6. Big TT

I gave mine to a student, so that is new blood I guess.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No we don't. We have a lazy, fair-weather fan base. The stadium always looks to be half empty on tv.

Every game I watch on tv I hear a random explosion of cheers when the other team scores because so many people sell/give away their tickets for the game. I heard several during the Saints game.

The announcers made it a point to say on the broadcast fans were leaving at the beginning of the fourth quarter against the Saints. Too bad all of those people missed a hell of an ending to beat the traffic.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

I wouldnt know I was there not at home sitting in my LaZboy complaining cause not enough people went too the stadium

And ticket brokers buy PSLs too and I know for a fact a lot of opposition fans buy thru them cause they sit around me every game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Big TT

Was still a loss.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

what was a loss?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar