TV Show Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

True... just can't figure out how ANYONE would think someone referring to the OJ trial as not real was being serious.

Come on, Cruds... you're better than that. I just kept going hoping he'd realize it.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

After the last one I figured you were just being cute about the trial.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Lol. If you're gonna try humor, set em up so they can be knocked down in proper fashion.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Did you watch PvOJ yet @CRUDS ? Or anyone else?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes, I thought it was a good start.
    Not sold on Cuba as OJ - should have casted a no name probably.
    Also, enough references to Kim Kardashian. She is completely irrelevant to the OJ saga.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. It was entertaining enough, but nothing particularly standout about it so far. I guess that's to be expected though as this was the setup episode that involved mostly facts anyone who was alive at the time already knows. Agree on Cuba. He's not bad by any stretch but when I look at him I just see "Cuba Gooding Jr.", and he doesn't really look anything like OJ anyway. And yeah, the kid Kardashian stuff, kind of irrelevant but no doubt a shameless attempt to bring in additional viewers. It won't really bother me too much unless they keep doing it every episode.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did you watch Flash @CRUDS?

All that red spandex.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

its a series?

I caught it for a few minutes in the beginning and fell asleep, guess I should see if its on demand then..

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I think it's 5 episodes.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I started watching the miniseries "madoff" on abc last night, pretty solid start, IDK how long it goes tho, episode 2 is already tonight, might just be part2 of 2

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar