1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Atlanta Hawks...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Apr 28, 2012.

1. steverife

steverife Starter

That was fun.

If the league was about fair competition and not making money, Rondo would be suspended.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rondo doesn't get suspended for that...

Hawks come out 1st quarter and can't miss while the C's suck the whole game and barely lose. If Rondo is out game 2 then we're in trouble but no need to be worried yet.
  3. steverife

steverife Starter

I'd bet my house and my race car that Josh Smith would get suspended if he did that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

The Playmaker - We let you bums back in the game. It shouldn't have even been as close as it was. My Hawks tend to do that at times.

Rondo should be suspended at least 3 games for what he did. That's his 2nd violation against the refs.. Hopefully David Stern teaches him a lesson.
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Rondo never gets suspended.... remember when he threw a guy over the sorer's table? The Heinrich incident? Etc etc etc...

when you play for the Celtics, rules don't apply.
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Am I the only one who forgets the Hawks exist?
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol. I definitely forgot the Thrashers existed... Then I wondered who this new Winnepeg Jets team was... Old Atlanta Thrashers. Atlanta is just a horrible place for hockey.

The Hawks need a superstar. They have a couple of really good players, but they're simply not good enough to compete for a title.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

The NBA just needs to get rid of eight teams and the whole league would be better for it.
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Well...so much for that.
  10. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Starter

Lol lost to the Rondo and allenless Celtics. The hawks blow in the playoffs they always have, and always will until Josh Smith and Joe Johnson leave town.