Athletes you cannot stand

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Rajon Rondo - Dirty little thug who takes a cheap shot and hides.

Shawne Merriman - 'roids

Phillip Rivers - his face, I wish I could punch it.

That's all for now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Agreed.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I really only dislike Rivers. His face looks like it should get smashed.

4. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Adam Jones
    Nu'Keese Richardson
    Team Obliterator
    Ray Lewis
    etc
    etc
    etc

5. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Football- Peyton Manning

Basketball- JP Prince

Baseball- A-Rod

Hockey- If Alexander Burrows, Patrick Kane, Teemu Selanne, Brad Boice and The Detroit Redwings just disappeared off the face of the earth, I would not miss them.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bonds, Barry.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

LOL Yeah, what's with that? For all I know he might be a great guy, but the camera flashes to him on the sidelines and I want to baseball-bat him!

He's like John C. McGinley, who always gets cast as the a-hole just because he looks like one... at least up until he was casted as Commissioner of the More Taste League.

Oh, and BTT: I am done with Randy Moss.... and the media who continue trying to validate him.

8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

I cant stand A roid, McGwire, and all the roid users of baseball!

In football I would say that I can't stand the manning bros, brett favre for all his dam drama he gives teams, and every single steeler player due to the fact they are a##H####!!!!!!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Baseball is better with steroids.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

ray lewis- there's not much to like here(especially for titans fans)

phillip (cry me a) rivers- need i say more.

ladanian tomlinson- i thought football players from texas were supposed to be tough?? maybe he's been in san diego for too long.

shawn merriman- he hasn't done his "lights out dance in awhile" maybe he's not the football player he once was. i wonder why???

lazy overpaid NBA players- don't get me wrong i love the NBA but some of these lazy over paid players make me sick and are a disgrace to players who give 100% every time they take the floor. the NBA needs to follow the example of the NFL and do away with gauranteed player contracts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar