Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

At what point will you guys not care if we lose?; higher draft pick

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans&SkinsFan The future is wearing #10

Locker
    Moolah:
    $0
    i want at least 1 win
  2. TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    im not hoping we lose another game! i never want to see us a lose a game are you kidding me? YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME THATS IT!!!!
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,167
    Excellent point! Now if you could just pass that message along to Fisher and company it would be much appreciated.
  4. TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    not only the coaches but the players too!! winning is more important to jeff fisher right now then any other player on this team!!
  5. ONUV Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    when playoffs are out of reach, fans want the highest draft pick possible. if we get a new coaching staff next year, i'll have more confidence in making the right pick. the current staff has whiffed on 2 top 10 draft picks in the past 5 years.
  6. Ryno PrisonKitty FTW!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $31
    i'd like to see us turn it around and make a respectable showing the rest of the season but its not going to break my heart if we do end up with 1-2 wins. this team needs all the new faces/talent it can get. its become obvious the current team can't work as a unit on either side of the ball.
  7. Coov Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $67
    If we can really start winning games, fine. Less to worry about if they fix the problems and we can finally have something to build on.

If we can't get anything going, fine. We will be ready for a Titans facelift starting with the coaches. This is the more likely and hope good decisions are made along the way.
  8. TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    hmmm im pretty sure we've done a pretty good job of drafting this last couple years with mike R. though!!!!
  9. TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    i just love it how one year from having the best team in the NFL yall go crying and are ready to give up on fish!!!! hes been a GREAT coach for many years!!!
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,755
    With the 3rd pick the titans select Eric Perry out of UT!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.