At what point do you consider?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I just find it hilarious

I mean I ain't a bad guy

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Similar to his current tenure in Tennessee.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Can we trade you? I'm sure the team could use another pylon....

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I was hoping we would sign ASJ and dump Supernaw. Especially since our OC is a TE coach. He would a good weapon to add. The Jets claimed him.

#54 Ontario Titan, Sep 26, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2016
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I'm critical of Marcus, but no way I trade him before getting a compentent coaching staff.

If they refuse to get a real coach? Then I'm all for trading him while he has a ton of value before this staff literally ruins his career.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Jesus H. Crimeny. I didn't want Mariota or Winston but this has got to be the single Dumbest group of "fans", I use the term loosely I've ever seen. I pointed out more than a few times his learning curve would take time. I pointed out his playing style wasn't as a pro set QB.... BUT, I'm not stupid enough or blind enough not to see the potential he has. Nor do we need to panic as a couple of the more idiotic anti Mariota posters want us too. I've seen enough to say he's going to be better than these 2-3 idiots can imagine. Let's be real for a minute, last season he was running for his freaking life. So far this season he's turned the ball over at a higher rate than he did last season... yeah it happens, amazing you idiots aren't over on the Jets board congratulating yourselves for "knowing" about Fitzpatrick. I'm amazed you're not over being Patriot bandwagon fans. I'm amazed you're not over on the Dolts board talking up Luck. Fry was the only person I saw praising Osweiller, I'm surprised you're not over on the Texans board (not you Fry) claiming you knew Osweiller was the next "great one"... utter stupidity, trolling and asnine behavior. If you don't like the team, move along find another one. Fair weather fans are the absolute worst kind of fans. Whiney fans run a close 2nd. And last but not least jokers who troll their "own fan base" with these types of posts are just douche nozzles at their finest. Enjoy DN's.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

fair weather titans fans dont exist lmao

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

So that means you're either a whiney arse or a DN.... I know which one I think ya are but...

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

im a realist. we've seen the best mariota ever will be. trade him while he still has value before hes ran out of the league. Kid has a good head on his shoulder but lacks the desire to be great. Must be a Hawaiian lazy way of life issue.

• Troll Troll x 3
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

What do you base this off of? How many other QB's maxxed out their abilities in their first season?
    Where are you reading about his desire levels?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar