At what point do you consider?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

he is a game manager. hopefully he can put together a sold game so that we can beat the Colts

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Every QB is by definition a game manager...they all play within a system...some have better talent around them...some have systems that suit them....some don't of either...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. TitansWillWin2

I'll never leave

4. TitansWillWin2

ive admitted i was wrong about that one. i was still right about britt though

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It's just funny that people think they can tell what a player is or isn't 1 or 2 games into his 2nd season lol.

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I'm confused. I'm wondering about the majority of your posts about Mariota before the Green Bay game, an example of which is the OP in this thread.

You've been extremely critical of Mariota to the point of requesting to trade the guy, then after a big win claim to have liked him all along.

Your posting history states otherwise.

Oh, and I agree with you about beating the Colts. Go Titans!

7. TitansWillWin2

do i get frustrated yes. do i get piss when he routinely makes mistakes that cost us the game? yes. do i pull for him to fail absolutely not!

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Well, I understand the frustration, and everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'll leave it at that, and Go Titans!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

TWW2 looking silly yet again

10. meekmode

meekmode Starter

There's a pretty big difference between being frustrated and throwing a full on whiney toddler tantrum every game.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar