Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

At this fish face game live

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Oct 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,138
    They did start their opening drive without running once, en route to a quick score. The problem is that Fisher is too scared to do that more than once in a game. This is why he ends up sitting on leads and blowing games.
  2. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,010
    Yeah everyone missing Finny now.. WHAT THE F DID I SAY ALL OFFSEASON when people were all like "boohoo he's not worth it".

Take it up the bum jerks.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,138
    Well, I wanted us to franchise tag him and let Griffin walk... but I was the one saying he'd be gone - because our coaches and players apparently hated him. I knew it would happen.

I didn't think he was worth $10mil a season, but if I had known that we'd pay McCourty almost $9mil a season, I would've said he's worth it in a heartbeat.
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    It might have been.

It's safe to say I was the only person in the house wearing a Chris Johnson jersey.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I only caught it after half time. I didn't realise what channel it was on and it started as run-run-run-run-run-int