At least we don't have

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MDTitansFan, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

nobody around here forgot
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I absolutely hated crumpler after that drop.... never ever ever forgave him.
  4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

In his defense, I thought that was a really stupid play call. The 49ers were winning at that point and there was too much rain to be trying a play like that.

The ball off the knee was a bonehead play, but I just felt sorry for him on the second fumble. You've got to remember that Williams only returned 6 punts this year and was pressed into emergency duty in terrible weather. Not a good combination.
  5. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I don't feel sorry for him. On that last fumble, he was trying to play the hero. All night he had been calling fair catch with no one within 20 yards of him. It's overtime. Get the ball, and let your offense take a shot at it.
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

Fans have every right to be p*ssed at him, but the death threats are ridiculous. People forget it's still a game.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Agree 100%.

You can't put the blame on him. 49ers had multiple chances to score. Alex Smith was average. Play-calling was terrible. Frank Gore didn't do anything amazing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.