At least we arent the Dolphins.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

They have to have the worst GM in football. They trade Brandon Marshall , their only good WR now they pass on Flynn so they could sign David Garrard who wasnt played in a year from an injury.

I dont see how they sell tickets.

Glad he isnt our GM.

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

And they wear teal shirts with smiling fish on their helmets. How ghey is that?

3. TitansFaninAZ

TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

I almost feel bad for their fans, I don't know if they traded Marshall in Manning's favor or what but that franchise is a dumpster fire.

4. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

They also cut Yeremiah Bell...or expected to.

5. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Well we have not recover from the Nick Saban Years he F!@$ us so hard that we still can't recover.

Ricky willians F#$% us
    Nick Saban Super F!$% us
    Bill parcells try but in the end he Also F#$% us.

Rebuilding getting rid off all the Divas like Bell and Marshall and starting fresh is the only choice.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did they pass on Flynn or did Flynn pass on them? From what I saw it looked like he preferred Seattle to Miami and who can blame him?

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Speaking of Sh*tty Florida teams ... I was trolling on the Jags board, and there are rumors going around about their owner Khan forcing their GM to pick up Tebow, and that their GM may quit after the draft he they do get Tebow. If that happens, then that franchise is really f*cked. Can you image your 3 Qbs being Chad Henne, Blaine Gabbert, and Tim Tebow? Hell, Tebow might actually be able to win the starting spot outright with that bunch of losers (just kidding, Tebow would still be on the bench)

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jeff Ireland is the GM that asked Dez Bryant if his mama was a wh0re

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Gene Smith is probably getting fired in two years either way. That's what happens when you trade up for Blaine Gabbert.

10. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Considering how well Nick Saban is doing now while still running NFL schemes even in the college game, it only looks like he fell awkwardly out of the window of a burning building now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar