At a loss and need some clarity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yea, wanted to choke Bironas. However I think he's still hurt. The other guy Bonachi or something like that didn't do much better.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Also pretty good in San Diego with a noodle arm for a QB.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Good while LT was still there.

I am with you on Loggains. Just not sure Turner would have been the right guy. Thinking more Whissenhunt. I like what he did with a young Big Ben in Pittsburgh...... Or as you call it, ****tsburgh.

4. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Yeah, my larger point was there are good, proven coordinators out there that would have been better than Loggains. Norv Turner was just an example, but the Browns offense sure looks a lot better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I must have watched a different game then everyone else because I saw a good amount of man coverage and a fairly decent amount of blitzes last night. Most of the time to CB's lined up 5 yards off of the WR instead of the usual 10 yards that we were accustomed to and even though we did line up with our CB's back on 1 play in the redzone if Pollard makes the tackle then they don't get the first down and have to settle for a field goal.

Overall I was happy with how we showed up schematically but we need to exacute better in our run defense and open field tackles.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We cannot stop the run against third team running backs. All the blitzes in the world will not help fundamental tackling which again was horrible last night!

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I dunno, at the 12 yard line I don't want to see us playing 5 yards off the WR's, that makes no sense at all. The blitzes were great, and out of character for Gray, but he still calls a soft defense and usually at the most inopportune times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar