ASU Interested in Chow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Arizona State University is supposedly interested in Titans OC Norm Chow to be their next head coach. According to sources, Chow has been contacted by ASU on the position. But Coach Jeff Fisher said yesterday he had not received any contact from the Sun Devils seeking permission to talk with Chow. "If there is any interest in any of our coaches, they would contact them, then the coaches would come to me about it, and no one has contacted anyone," Fisher said. "These coaches are here and want to be here." North Carolina State reportedly is interested in his services as well, but Chow said through a Titans spokesman Wednesday he hadn’t been contacted by the Wolfpack.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Wow. That solves alot of problems for our lack of O production.

I had heard a few weeks ago FSU had Chow in a contingency plan.

3. I hope Chow stays. I wouldn't want Young to have to change OCs so early in his career. What he needs most is stability in what he is told to do.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

i agree, chow needs to stay for VY's sake

5. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

I hope Vince gets at least one more year under Chow.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

We need Chow hear he has a long history of developing great QB's like steve young, phillip rivers, carson palmer and so on. Vince doesn't need to start from scratch again learning a new playbook and the O's production can't be all put on Chow he never really had great personel since he's been hear.You see VY improving every week because he's getting more comfortable with the system and Chow's tutledge.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Anyone remember how long Chow's contract was for? I would assume it would be at least three years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar