Assessing work left to do in AFC South

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

He does do that often, doesn't he? If he makes a bad play or errant throw, it seems like he over dramatizes it if he was hit, he rolls around on the ground, pounding the turf, like he just took a Tom Brady hit, and then gets up and he's fine. He's like that guy you play ball with in the summer league who calls a foul everytime he misses, or acts like he turns an ankle when he shoots an airball:ha: How many times in his rookie and 2nd year did he totally silence the home crowd rolling around in pain on the field because he got his foot stepped on? I will admit, it really was scary the first 8-9 times I saw it, now I just come to expect it. "The little boy who cried wolf syndrome."

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The Texans might just turn the corner, but their problem is that the sum is less than the parts. They have enough good players to certainly make the playoffs, at least in most divisions. They haven't developed an identity, though. In some ways the're trying to be the high-powered Colts - but last I checked you need Peyton Manning to do that. They can score, but they can't close a game. Their defense has a few stars, but we all know if you have even 1 weak link on defense the stars don't matter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar