Assassin's Creed II

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ColtKiller, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I never played the first one at all, but I rented the second one after it got 10/10 after 5/5 after 90/100....it's awesome. Prince of Persia meets GTA meets 1400's Italy. Great graphics and gameplay, great story; I'm really enjoying it. Thoughts?

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Bought it. But I have too many games to play first. Think it will be really good. When FYE closed stores I bought a ton of games at like 3$ each so I am going to be busy for a while.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

So much better than the first. I'd say 9.5/10 for sure.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

loved it despite a linear feel in the quests
    the economy system needs some work, I have more money now than I can spend
    going back and forth to the villa seemed intrusive at times
    but I loved the graphics, the integration of real historical characters and event, the "Truth" concept was educational and entertaining (and believe it or not, most of that is true)

its like they listened to all the complaints with the first one and fixed them

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^That's great to hear. The first was just far too repetitive- other than that it would have made for a good game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar