Assassin's Creed 2

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Was pretty amazing. Glad I picked this up after being disappointed with ME2. It seemed like I played it forever before reaching the end, and many times I couldn't stop playing it because I thought I was near the end... but wasn't.
    No complaints though. There were 1 or 2 missions that were a bit tedious, I think to drag out the length of the game, but you still got to stab 2 guys in the face or throat at once and kill the other 2 within seconds over and over which never seemed to get old.

Story left me wanting them to have Assassin's Creed 3 available yesterday. Great ending.

The best thing is, they actually fixed all the problems with AC1. It doesn't seem repetitive anymore, there's actual direction in the story, and it seems to keep you interested much more. The last one seemed TOO open-world, which IMO can be a bad thing. I'm the type that wants to know where to go- and don't want to ride a horse for 5 minutes to get there. There aren't anymore endless horse rides, and you rarely use them now, but it's kind of fun when you do.

I was really disappointed with Assassin's Creed 1, so for this to be so great seems gratifying. It's basically what I wanted the first one to be.

2. DCMobInc

DCMobInc R.I.P Air McNair #9

I haven't even finished the game yet. I just now got to the "training" area with his uncle.

I've been wrapped up in MW2 for a while now. But it seems like a good game though.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I tried Assassin's Creed 1 twice without getting far before deciding on other games. I'll eventually give AC1 and 2 a go.

I've heard nothing but good things about AC2.

4. Valdog

Valdog NY's Biggest Titan Fan

AC2 does everything you'd want a sequel to do -- it keeps the old systems of moving and fighting, adds to the story (quite well if I do say so myself), and keeps you coming back for more. I took the time to get all the viewpoints, complete all the side missions, buy all the weapons, etc. All in all it took me about 15-20 hours to do everything. If you played the first game and liked it at all, AC2 is a must play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar