Asante?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ROCKYMTNTITAN, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Given the recent news on Pacman, I think we should forget about Turner, sign Dillon or Brown and Aggressively pursue Samuel. I don't even know if the Pats are entertaining trade offers, but I think it is workth a shot. Agree? Disagree?

At least the Pacman thing is done. I can quit thinking about and just look ahead. It's like waiting for news from the doctor...now we know what kind of disease we have and we can quit worrying about it and just deal with it. :)

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too much money.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

too much money for someone who isnt worth it.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

at this point, if were going to draft a cb, why not just give up our first for him?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no
    we should draft any of these guys
    Leon Hall
    Darrell Revis
    Chris Houston
    Marcus McCauley
    Eric Weddle
    Day One

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

thats one way to look at it

I thnk Samuel might be a better corner than a Hall or a Revis
    the one he has going for him is he does have Peyton's number

however, you gotta think that he's gonna want Clements money (at least the 7 year/63m portion of it) We do have the money though, and it's my understanding that the money has to be spent somehow. if a deal is heavy on the front end ,we can go ahead and get his hit out of the way

7. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I, for one, don't want to give the Patriots a third first-round pick.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

All depends on what the pats want for him. I'd gladly give up anything below a second. Anything above that is tricky. He's a good corner, and we've got money to pay him. Plus, we wouldn't have to outbid other teams once we'd traded for him. You can never have too many good corners.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I wouldn't take Hall or McCauley and Weddle isn't really needed he is a S/CB tweener and not outstanding at either I'd only look at him in round 3 maybe.

McCauley can't start at Fresno State and doesn't produce and Hall gets burned when ever he faces a decent reciever with some speed.

Revis or Houston would be the onlyt wo I look at out of those 5.

10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

What about just signing Gay from the Patriots. I think he'd be worth it, then trade for Turner or sign Dillon. Then in the first round take a D-lineman, and I still like taking Troy Smith as a RB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar