Asante Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 25, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

I wanted him, go 5,000 posts deep and see. But you trying to say he's not the worst tackler in all of football at any level is funny.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Worst tackler in football? That's obviously Griffin.

Asante isn't a good tackler, but he's not as bad as you make him out to be... and again, he doesn't need to make tackles much since he's locking down receivers and forcing QBs to look elsewhere or he's forcing incompletions and INTs.
  3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

Maybe a little exaggeration?!?! Lol. His tackling has improved ever so slightly this year imo.
  4. RavensShallBurn

Well considering Griffin has missed more tackles than any player in the NFL, I'd say it's not an exaggeration.

He's missed over 50 tackles the past four seasons... yet he gets a 5 year/$35 mil deal. Idiots, I swear.
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Keeping Griffin, not keeping him, it was a no win situation.
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Part of the problem with Griffin is they keep playing him out of position. He does a lot better when he's at free and there's a solid strong in there.

I think next year they just need to draft a CB that's a sure tackler and make him transition to strong. But man, it doesn't look like any solid safeties are coming out any time soon.
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

You know we could load up a similar hightlight video of Michael Griffin.
  8. RavensShallBurn

Lol... No we couldn't. Griffin has never made hits like that in this league. I should've just found an Asante pick highlight reel.

He only has the most picks in the league over the last seven years.

Griffin has what... 15 picks in his career? He only has 1 TD for sure and it came in garbage time.
  9. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Just saying, you can find highlights of big hits doesn't mean they can tackle.
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

If we had a pass rush and a good safety to go along with him, Griff would be a good safety. He just relies on other people too much to play his best game.