Asante Samuel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I like this move, but I would sleep better at night if it were a 4th round pick :)

There will be really good value in the 3rd this upcoming draft.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

But Finnegan is better. Yeah...

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

It's all about restructuring his contract, not player for draft pick.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

If he reduces his salary and adds a few years to the deal, the move with certainly make more sense. Not sure why he would agree to that, but the reports are that he is open to some degree of restructuring.

5. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Just trade our 3rd round for him, we NEVER draft anyone as decent as a Samuel get it done go to the next topic

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

It's because a third round pick this year can play this fall, but a third round pick in 2013 doesn't help you at all on the field this season.

Part of it is also because you have an idea of what's available in this draft, but you have no clue what will be there next year.

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

He would agree to that because he wants somebody to get him out of Philadelphia and into a situation where he'll get more playing time.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chances are the Titans feel next year's third round pick will be a few spots later in the draft than this year's pick too.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

At first I was not really for it. However, I had/have a feeling we would go corner in the third round or near anyway, and we know what we will get with Samuel, so I cannot argue that this would be a bad move. He is liable to have atleast another 3 solid years, maybe more, corners can last forever it seems.

One thing is for sure, I need to go back to the Titans message board I normally post at, this team is too active in the off season to be the Titans.

10. NinjaSTEVE37

NinjaSTEVE37 Camp Fodder

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar