Asante Samuel will not report

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Yes, basically that trade is a great corner with off-field problems for an almost great corner with no off-field problems (or negligible in comparison) I'd take it in a heartbeat, and we can replace Pac's returning abilities elsewhere.

Honestly, I was waiting for Samuel to show discontent, I knew it would happen, after seeing Clements sign for $10 mil/year did you really think Samuel would play for $7.8 mil?

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hell ya

3. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

Let me get this, your saying Pacman is a BETTER??? Corner then Samuel? Are you nuts? Samuel is much better in coverage.... a true top 3 in the NFL, Pac might make the top 7.

4. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

That article is a little biased and a article in the papers in Boston give a totally differnt viewpoint. It says he is holding out for a new contract from the mini camps which are optional for veterans anyways. However, it says that negotiations are going well quote from both samuels and his agent and that ther eis no reason to think a deal won't be reach soon. He was jsut on the radio he is boston saying he loves the pats and really wants top stay. He also said that he expects a deal to be worked out BEFORE the draft. So I am not sure what it all means but we shouldn't get our hopes up.

5. Hellblitzer

Hellblitzer Guest

The Pats have already told other teams a 1st and other picks will get him.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1st and 3rd?

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ill have ya know pac was ranked pro bowl by almost every anaylst and even appeared on a couple of ppl's all pro list....

so yeah honosly who'd id rather have talent wise...u'd be crazy to not say pacman

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

We give
    Our 1st
    Our 3rd

They give
    Their 2nd
    Asante Samuel

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Mike might, but New England wouldn't

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

theoretically, Nate's deal is really only 7yr / 63m
    and chances are he won't see half of it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar