As we wait for midnight...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I don't think AH will live up to that contract..but it's good we won't really have to play the Skins that much to find out.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think they plan on giving up a few due to tampering.

:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Unless he is key in Washington winning the next 7 superbowls, no one is ever worth that much.

4. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

"It's not about the money, it's about being great." Haynesworth said....:rolleyes: And he expects to be great in Washington? Wheres Gunny,that my friend is lack of intelligence:lol:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No, lack of intelligence is OFFERING a 7 year 100 million contract to someone.
    A lack of intelligence is turning it down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar