As posted last night at Titanscentral............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

it looks good with bennett at #2 thats where he tore **** up, givens should be the #1 and calico can be the slot guy with roydell and courtney batling it out for the other spot. sadly, i think jones is out for the season correct me if im wrong?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Jones won't be 100% and I dont think we should play him until he is proven to be 100% and totally over his injury.

We don't need another Calico situation.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

As I recall, Jones is supposed to rest until august/september and first then is allowed to start training. He'll probably get som plays in december, just to get the feel of it before the next offseason starts.

4. I guess I shouldn't tell you then... :ha:

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

let Jones rest and even sit out if need be. No need to rush him back to hurt himself again (calico)

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm hoping to see roydell in the slot, calico could easily be relegated to 4th unless he comes back and shows something soon...

7. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

Both Bennett and Calico are UFA's after this season.

8. metal957

metal957 Starter

That why we have the three promising little ones

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

phew, don't have to beg SK to tell me. :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar