As Offseason Workouts Begin, Haynesworth May Not Participate

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Good for you big al!! show this tight arses who is who you know they are not going to pay you.Bud Adams is so tight than when he walks he squeaks. I say this is only the beginning of a long season guys, lets face it the man doesn't want to pay and if doesn't pay we won't win. I feel a 5 & 11 season in our future.....:moon2:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's not about al showing up the FO.

he hasn't signed his tender yet, so technically he isn't under contract and can't be in the off-season programs.

he hasn't signed his tender yet because there is still the possibility to get a deal done before the deadline.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Knowing the history of this franchise and the tight arse owner, he will be gone next year and we will be back to be the old 2000-2001 Titans again... :irked:

5. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I am cool with a repeat of the 2000 Titans....

That was a hell of a team.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

7. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Mike is an intriguing prospect. I must say I really didn't seem to think he would make his weight target after he just elected to take the fines in Detroit for being XXL.

If he can stay in the 240-250 range, he could be a hell of a player.

I guess it is looking like he understands that this is his last chance to play in the NFL and is actually committing to sticking around.

:beer2:

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

VY went back to school for his mom, Mike will just have to get over it. Family comes first.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

No player is required to show up and work out at the facility right now. Most vets enjoy this rare time to be with family and close friends. I guess you people don't realize how much the regular season takes away from these guys.

Albert will show up for the OTAs and play out his franchise contract if he has to. He know this is really the year to prove himself if he doesn't get the long term contract he seeks.

There's nothing Vince and Heimerdinger can do at this time to learn the new offense and bond. Vince getting his college degree is more important to his family and close friends than a Super Bowl ring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar