As much as I hate L White at times....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

He is getting the job done. That drive in the 4th where he was pounding the rock was impressive. I think he is getting in better shape as the season goes on, if that is possible. He looks quicker and I think he is about 10 pounds away from big play ability. He is going to get 1000 yards this season, maybe 1100.

I for one would like one game where it all just clicks! VY, LW, Defense, Special teams. Just one game where I can take hope into the offseason. last week was when we needed it. I am not going to toss blame around. We lost, cant undo it, so got to move on.

Cheifs got ran all over last week. I dont see why we cant do that this week. They are only playing for pride right now...I think......and I hope we have not given up just yet.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Overall, our RB production has gone down, and LW has been worse than I thought he'd be. Who knows what kinda shape he'll come into next season....can't just hope for a guy to get into shape as the season goes on. Fisher should make that a new approach for him if LW won't do it himself.

If we continue to rely on Fisherball, then I think we'll need an upgrade over the current version of LW.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i'm telling you guys, fred taylor would be a good signing in the off-season.

4. Nine

Nine Starter

Absolutely. Fred Taylor is one of the most underrated and unrecognized RB's in the league...the guy is an absolute monster.

If only he hadn't signed that 3-year extension last offseason....

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

all the free agent lists i've seen for next year have him on there.

:irked:

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

So Fred signed a long term deal? Oh well, I'd be happy with Taylor. Turner could still be a nice deal.

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How can you hate on L-Dub? He has been a power house at times when we need him. All I recall of his runs are dragging piles and gaining momentum in at the end of the game.

If Young would just be himself and not try to be Vince Manning, we would not have lost the last few games. He holds himself back. He needs to look back to the end run in the Texans game last year. If it is open take it. You do not need 50 yrd TD runs on evey play just get us a few clutch 1st on the ground and our O will be back.

Remember game one .... *echoing in the background*

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

^agree I think chow is holding him back

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fragile Fred running Fisher ball.

I might die from laughter.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Signing a free agent won't happen, folks. This team has two second-round picks invested in the position.

We need to hope White matures and comes back in '08 in much better shape. We need to hope Henry steps into the role Brown is in now since he'll be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar