As I said... Chris Johnson will handi-cap this team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lmao your ignorance is amazing douche wayne. I'm not posting links to bleacher report or some other random idiots opinion. I'm going off an actual statistical representation of our offensive line for 2010...and here it is. For once, just think instead of trying to just being different. It makes you look ridiculous. Most random idiots who are doing rankings off the top of their heads are just basing it off of number of sacks allowed and CJ's rushing yards..which actually disproves your point more than you ever imagined..lol good job.

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Three of the four articles you quoted were written before last season. This is not the same O-Line. They were assuming that the drop off after CJ's 2,000 yard season wouldn't be so substantial with the loss of Mawae. And to top it all off, the article that you posted that was written this year gives absolutely no supporting evidence for the rankings.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Clearly Harris and Amano need too be switched back. Should never have been switched by fishface in 2010 IMO

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Amano is not starter material. Never was at guard or centre.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you won't get an argument from me there, but he has been steady in his ponie-like suckitude from the C position.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

That was patty-cake Sunday compared to what the Ravens will be bringing.

They screwed the line when they put Amano at center and Harris at guard.

I know our HC and OLC are both HOF linemen...but even they have to be just looking at each other across the table and shaking their heads.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

lol @ Duece finding articles from years ago that talk about how good our line is! His CJ hatery has no bounds!!

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It was 2010 offensive line rankings...

Though you apologists will make up excuses for CJ regardless of what the rest of the NFL thinks.

Our O-line is great. CJ dances. They don't magically become bad when CJ enters the game.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

knida looks that way. Just sayin'

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If we're going to judge CJ's production this season on one game, it's okay to do the same with Jared Cook, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar