Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

As I said... Chris Johnson will handi-cap this team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

    Washington
    Messages:
    7,355
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    its funny because Duece keeps setting, then resetting the standard.
  2. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

    Pollard
    Messages:
    3,817
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    I'm pretty much convinced that Deuce only believes about 80% of what he types. This is most certainly part of the other 20%. Nobody is really that dumb.
    • Tip Jar Donor

    Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

    Wright
    Messages:
    15,426
    Moolah:
    $4,922
    He straight up admitted that he is trolling most of the time and doesn't believe most of what he says on here.

    I'd love it if everyone would stop responding to his crap cause he really does feed off the attention. But he's a very accomplished troll so I'll assume this will continue for the foreseeable future.
    • Tip Jar Donor

    GoT Strength and Honor

    Bishop
    Messages:
    25,058
    Moolah:
    $21,664

    freakin' Nancy Thigpen pulled himself from the SB - the got-dang SB!
  3. Ryudo The wall crusher!

    McNair 2
    Messages:
    1,249
    Moolah:
    $367
    Nancy is so fitting haha
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

    Martin
    Messages:
    27,521
    Moolah:
    $15,435
    I love how you guys pretend that guys being scared of certain teams isn't possible.

    Especially a light-weight paper sack like CJ.

    Things got physical. Ravens played dirty. And he didn't want any of that. They won by getting him to back out.
  5. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

    Pollard
    Messages:
    3,817
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up. Cool story bro.
  6. LoneStarPhan Starter

    Klug
    Messages:
    78
    Moolah:
    $176
    I hope Johnson helps the team soon. No question that his hold out has hurt the team. Probably cost them one win already.
    • Tip Jar Donor

    GoT Strength and Honor

    Bishop
    Messages:
    25,058
    Moolah:
    $21,664
    "... It was a playoff game, and when playoffs get here, teams do whatever it takes to win.'' - Chris Johnson referencing being ambushed in the POs against the murdermore ratbirds

    so apparently CJ doesn't think teams do what it takes too win other than PO games, and then only the Titan opposition and not Tennessee.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

    Messages:
    5,005
    Moolah:
    $10,272
    Did you ever bash Eddie for being scared of Ray Lewis?

    Lol you don't need to be melodramatic to be considered hurt. I had a severe ankle sprain in a HS football game, got it taped and tried going back in the game but had to come back out just one play later. I stood on the sideline with my arms folded exactly the way CJ did.

    He most likely got injured on the play when Ed Reed tried to break him in half, and as each play went by, he felt his leg giving out more and more.


    Edit* Just for the record, I like you, Deuce (Pause), others might find you irritating, but I find it amusing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page