As for Kearse.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i hate to see him go, but love to watch him leave.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm with JC, I've been a big fan of Jevon's since he came onto the scene. I have loved watching the man play, it sucked to see him leave town for the money in Philly only to totally bust He was playing so well for us in our scheme and could have been one of the all time greats.

And when he came back for the second go round, I was happy as can be. Hopeful that he could re-ignite his "freakness" but he just wasn't the same ole freak. Sad to see one of your favorite players hang em up because he just can't play at as high of level that he once did. I don't have a single bad word to say about Jevon Kearse. Thanks for all the great memories.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yet, we'll keep Nick Harper.

Define hypocrisy.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

About Brandon Graham

"Michigan DE Brandon Graham is trying to catch the attention of a team running a 3 -4 defense in the first round. At 6-1, 268 pounds, he knows he'll have to move from end to LB in the NFL. Graham said his transition to LB should be smooth because that's what he played until arriving in Michigan". -The Sports Xchange

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Man Fuuuuuuu Nick Harper. At least if Kearse blows a player, there's 6 guys behind him to pick up the slack. If were going to blatantly suck on one half of the field then why do we even line up? Just give them automatic 3's and lets take the field with our offense. From there we can control the clock and limit the oppositions shots for TD's. Nick Harper a.k.a "Toast" has gotttttta go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar