As a Colts fan, the "Fire Fisher" talk puzzles me.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Luv_PonyExpress, Oct 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Adams will never get rid of his boy and you guys will have up and down years for eternity. I feel your pain but it doesn't look like the organization will do anything about it. As a fan of a team that sometimes sees you in the playoffs, I'm glad he's still around. But bringing in a younger motivated assistant who wants to make his mark seems to be a trend that is working pretty well and it's got a great economic advantage as well - he will cost a fraction of what they're paying Fisher.
  2. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer The Thread Killer

In words of the great Bill Parcells "You are what your records says you are"

15 years as head coach of the Oilers/Titans

Games over .500: 22
    Super Bowl Wins: 0
    Conference Championships: 1
    Division Championships: 4

This might be elite if you were a head coach in this league for only 5 years. He is VERY average.

Jeff deserves the chance to pull it together this year but if we finish with a losing record then he really needs to go. That rebuilding crutch is long past. Put up or shutup time Jeff!!!!
  3. Patssuck

Patssuck Camp Fodder

His forehead has nothing to do with keeping his pimphand strong
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed, except for the part about him being "very average". I think he's an above average coach but yeah he's definitely overrated. Time for a change regardless of how we finish IMO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.