Articles Regarding Young Titan Players

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

McCarthy definitely struck me as a Bulluck type on D. Guy was directing traffic before snaps and if he got a big hit on someone, you know damn well he's getting up and screaming and flexing.

Tactician pre-snap, warrior post-snap. That's what I want in a MLB and Colin looks closer and closer to that each game.
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I feel really good about the future of our defense. Add a free safty and a impact player on the defensive line and I think we will have one of the best defenses in the league next season.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

We got lucky even getting Colin McCarthy. This was a guy with 1st round talent, but fell because of shoulder injuries. Good for us if he can stay healthy. We might have a young Brian Urlacher on our hands.

As for Derrick Morgan, I loved the pick when we drafted him, still like the pick. Obviously the guy gets hurt and rushes himself back too soon a lot of times, but I said in August that would be detrimental to his season, and it clearly is the reason he's under performing. I like his chances of posting a sack almost weekly if he's healthy next season.
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Gray per another article via Tennessean.com on Colin/Ayers:

“A lot of guys don’t know that they come in at 5:30 in the morning. I know Colin does. I know Ayers comes in about 6 or 6:30,” Gray said.

Literally puttin in work
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

McCarthy looks like a steal.

Ayers looks about as underwhelming as I expected after teasing us for a game or 2.

Morgan looks as average as I thought he was in college.
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Ayers has actually been playing fairly well especially for a rookie.

It's ok though, we know what a tough time you have admitting when you are wrong. Maybe you can make a bunch of jokes about it to feel better?
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I was already beginning to admit I may have been wrong about him like 2 games in to the season... so whatever point you're trying to make- no.

Since then, he's pretty much vanished though.
  9. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

I'll catch flack for tooting Malcolm Sheppards horn again, but he has been a sturdy rotater for the DE position,he doesn't have the numbers yet but he could become a key member down the stretch.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Ayers only vanishes cause teams want him off the field so they play 3 WR-sets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.