Article: Vince Young had no interest in Collin's advise

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

That made me chortle profusely.

"eet's funny because eet's troooo!"
    ^^Props for anyone who gets this.

2. Loqitar10

Loqitar10 Camp Fodder

Brought what on himself? A new round of bashing from the usual suspects? That's been going on all day, every day for months without regard to whether he was talking or quiet - both have been used as excuses to bash by reporters and "fans" alike. Actually, I think its done a lot of good because now he's had his chance to have his say...people can accept what he said or not, but at least he's stepped up and dealt with it in public in a calm and thoughtful way. It's kind of like lancing a boil - hurts like hell, kind of messy, but it lets the healing begin. Was he always articulate? No, but there's no requirement he win speaking awards from the Optimist Club. He spoke from the heart and did his best to explain how it all looked to him and why he did what he did over those two days. A very good start to turning the page and allowing everyone to move on to the next chapter. It's my sense that alot of folks have taken the opportunity his speaking provided to finally start moving on. It's time.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Your signature says it all. Why does Fisher feel so confident? Wildcat?

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

he feels confident because he knows what this team can do. not because of the "wildcat" that gimick ran its course last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar