Article on Kendall Wright.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I really like Wright's development. It's better to focus on what he is, rather than what he isn't. I think the potential to be a Welker type player is certainly there. Comparisons to other players are always a little weak I guess, as obviously each individual is unique both physically and mentally. Perhaps he can become even more. I do think he's turned into a legit NFL starter now that he's been given a chance and really stepped up when needed (with Britt turning into hot garbage).

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Going to be awfully funny when he breaks 1000-yards this year, can't wait to see how you spin that as him sucking..

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I remember when we were this excited about Britt too.

Let's hope Wright breaks the WR curse.

4. JCBRAVE

I was checking out nfl.com's milestone stats and according to their projections, both Kendall Wright and Nate Washington will break 1000-yards this year. Its been 9 years since we've had 2 1000-yard receivers. Imagine what that would do for the run game in the future, for teams to know we have 2 big time WR's...

5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Did you read the name of the guy you just responded to? Still wonder why?

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

"Wright is outplaying both established veterans while picking up the slack as Kenny Britt devolves into one of the league's most ineffective players."

Ain't that the truth!

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah b/c last time I checked 98(not 99) is a 100 yards!

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Nope I wont spin it. Just like when Locker showed me that he was clutch I said I was wrong and gave him mad props. That was his first big step into making me believe that he is going to be our QB of the future.

9. JCBRAVE

Is our bet still on for this week?

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Kendall boned your mom, didn't he?

Atta boy, Kendall!

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar