Article lists Tennessee's biggest post draft need as...punter.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wplatham, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we should send them scaife and a 4th for brown.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Eagles will not trade Sheldon Brown.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I found that article to be very telling. We went into the draft with needs at WR, DT and CB.

Well we managed to address that in a major way. So this article is a testament to how well our team is stacked. Our biggest post draft need is P, then dare I say it, "We done good."

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I wouldn't be so sure after the move for Hobbs on draft day.... although the Eagles do primarily run a nickel D...

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Good point I totally forgot Hobbs was traded. Sheppard went to the jets, I think they want to keep Brown at all costs though but you never know.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bengals will be releasing Kyle Larson as they got that kid from UC that kicks balls out of the stadium.

7. Lava

Lava Camp Fodder

Fun Fact: Larson went to a highschool in Nebraska just 20 minutes away from where I live. :)

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Not so worried. It's a good problem. You can find a punter/kicker anywhere.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Biggest need is CB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar