Article from ESPN on our Offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by theprizdfighter, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Unless you're the Zags, if you have more than 2 white starters you're in some serious trouble. Sad fact of life. :(

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i cant beleive people are judging us in Mid-March, they did the exact same thing last season when we drafted VY over Leinart, everyone questioned his throwing style, if im not correct, wasnt he the rookie of the year? wasnt he a probowler? right now the only thing we have done wrong is not resign henry and not gotten a receiver, If Pacman is able to play this season, we have a dominant secondary, plus the addition of Wade would throw it over the top. we have a good growing qb, top d-line, 2 outstanding LB's, a clutch kicker. we might not be moving as fast as everyone wants but were getting there.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think VY and anybody will go at least 8-8. So I like our chances.

4. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

it's ok
    we have vince

to quote the news "god dresses up in number 10 on sundays"

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

good quote but how come god wants to be Trent green?????????? jk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar