Article critical of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Now that Vince has Crumpler and a very good chance offense will be drafted early, Vince needs a good year.

2. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Do you honestly believe this? Although VY has his struggles, their is no doubt he is the leader of the football team. There are not many 2nd year qb's who are undoubtedly the leader of their football team. People were saying the same thing about eli even earlier this year but obviously those guys were proven wrong.

3. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

i find it hilarious people want to give up on a a 3rd year QB already. You loved him one minute...hate him the next. Welcome to the NFL i guess.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If they dont cut VY loose like they did in his rookie season then we are in trouble.

Scrambling is his style thats what he did at Texas and thats how he will shine as a Titan. We need to build that Texas team and play at the NFL level.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

come on man. even in the one game collins started we scored two touchdowns on offense(both on the ground), the other 24 points were bironas FGs. that was our problem all year.

the difference between collins in his 14th year and vince in his second is decision making. i would expect that.

if kerry had been in his 20's last season we would have been in the same boat we were in anyway(minus the ability to scramble). in his first six years in the league collins had 59 TDs and 75 INTs.

be careful what you wish for.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

If someone thinks collins is the better QB for this team they need to get some mental help. I am so sick of the vince bashing. Some of you call yourselves loyal fans? Righttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

It seems like this has all happened before....

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

McNair vs NOD redux

9. Hooky Hornstein

Hooky Hornstein Camp Fodder

Pete Prisco thought Pilate did the right thing by releasing Barabas.

10. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I guess it's kinda hard to do that when your legs are hurt. Get used to it Vince, and learn how to make plays with your arm instead. The coaches are trying to preserve Vince so he has a productive career, I guess it's a catch 22 that the only thing Vince is good at will also be the one thing that ends his career prematurely.

ps. By the way, WRs love it when their QB runs around like a fool instead of tossing them the ball, then they start to wonder why they even ran the routes, their routes suffer, their timing suffers and they start dropping balls that are very catchable.........Hmmm, sounds familiar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar