Article critical of Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

How'd you meet VY?

I flew overseas and met no one. (well got a few autos)
  2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Me and my dad were walking around the stadium about 2 hours before gametime. We found the players parking lot and about 15 people were there and my dad was like "i think all the players are here". But i wanted to hang around for a bit. Well just my luck i see a silver mercedes suv on chrome roll up and i see vince walk out of it and walk over to the fence. I ripped my VY jersey off and held it over the fence and i was the first person he walked over too. He signed and and i told him he was doing awesome and he was my fav player. He thanked me and gave me props.. He is an awesome guy. I can send you pics if you want man. If also met other players i have pics of...
  3. Gunny

Sure, I'd like to see the pics.
  4. titansfan4eva24

PM me your email address...ill send you a bunch of them man.
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I met McNair the weekend of the super bowl. Pretty cool guy standing by some big guys probaly OL in Atlanta.
  6. titansfan4eva24

Thats awesome. Vince is really cool, and also really polite. Unlike some players i have noticed who just ignore the fans and walk right by them. Vince took the time BOTH times I met him to give everyone an autograph before the game.
  7. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I agree with that. What he's doing is better than going into a strip club with a armed posse and slapping women around.

The only concern is Leinert is too old now to be acting like a college sophomore who just moved into a fraternity house. His partying style should have graduated into something more sophisticated now. He seems to be in a state of arrested adolescence, which is absurd for him.
  8. Gunny

Apparently Hoffa and I just missed McNair after the Colts game (Bironas 60 yarder), he was there that game.
  9. titansfan4eva24

I missed Hoffa when i went to the falcons game...we were supposed to meet up but my seats where on the other side of the stadium haha.
  10. onetontitan

onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

how could anyone be critical of Vince Young?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.