Arizona would not deal...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by QBKILLAR, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think you are given Boldin too much credit for his "heart"...

do "heart" guys scream to get out of contracts because of what others are making? I'm kinda glad it worked out like it did.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You have no idea what were were or were not going to offer, so that is a little premature.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

britt, britt he's our man! if he cant do it Jmac can!

woooo go Titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You are very special aren't you?

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

So, TitanJeff, when exactly are you creating the 'Thumbs Down' button to go next to the 'High Five'?

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i believe fisher..dont know why...but i really dont think the cards called back. they knew with signing beanie that they would cut edge, thus haveing more cap room. just sayin.

7. ohsfball9109

ohsfball9109 Rookie

I think that Boldin is a great reciever.. but he is 28 years old... is wanting a lucrative contract that the Titans won't give to very many players even if they have established themselves (Albert Haynes)... The Cardinals are asking way to much for Boldin an whether he is worth a first and fourth round pick the Titans are taking a huge chance on Britt...

But alot of fans complained for the past past ten years because the Titans haven't taken a WR in the first round of the draft... And they complain more when we take a chance on a WR in Free Agency that turns out to be ultimately a huge bust... So I think when we drafted Britt we made a great decision!! I think he can contribute in many factors of the game even as a rookie... His huge presence for being a fast, tall guy, and someone who is not afraid to go across the middle and will go up and get the ball against many of the best corners in College Football... So lets see him in NFL come HOF weekend!

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Go britt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar