Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Arizona vs New Orleans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Soxcat, Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I told you guys the Cards would Fold, Warner had a terrible night like i Figured.

Shouldnt have let that Shootout fool you last week, Packers D was not playing. the Saints D showed up.
  2. Ericgolonghorns Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I literally fell asleep during this game. The commercial breaks coupled with the complete capitulation of the Cards made for one soporific match.
  3. el_darax Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Dude. This year's play-offs should be callled the Sleep-Offs. Except for the pack/card game its been several yawners in a row.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Warner didn't lose that game even though he had a poor game. The Cards defense was a no show. The couldn't cover or tackle. The Saints were obviously the better team.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

With better Defense just like i predicted. someone was going by stats and thought Greenbay had better D than the Saints. I knew the Saints would play better D than the packers no matter what the stats said all season.

And Warner did suck it up, yes thier D sucks, but the offense didnt do crap either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.