Arizona Cardinals..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by thnom, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

They're gonna dominate at some point. Matt Leinart, Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Leonard Pope and Edgerrin James?

Lets not forget they're going O-Line it seems taking Lutui...

I'd be scared..

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

No defense and they say it every year.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

You want to see Arizona competitive?

[​IMG]

SHOW ME COMPETITIVE!!!

That only happens in the movies.:lol3:

[​IMG]

hahahahahahahahaha:ha:

4. maximus

maximus Starter

Arizona could compete...as soon as the realize that Kurt Warner isnt the answer and if their defense can continue to improve

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They might be able to compete since their division is the worst in football at the moment, but they won't get very far past that until they get some good D.

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Edge makes their Defense look a lot better. Wroten is also a good pickup I think. Then you have Berry coming back from injury and the improvement of Antrel Rolle and their defense is looking up a little. I think, at the very least, they should be an 8-8 team. Probably more like 10-6.

7. I think for the first time, the Cards will be nice to the NFL pundits and live up to expectations

If they have a back that can run the ball, it does take a lot of pressure of the D, as the opposition teams offense has to score quicker

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Cleveland, Carolina, and them Titans are having a nice draft. Throw in Denver just for landing a great fit in Jay Cutler and a potentially great trio of WR's by adding Javon Walker. Then there is New England. Even though I'm not impressed by them taking Maroney over DeAngelo, I have to respect that they're never wrong when it comes to player evaluations and say they're having a great draft as well haha.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Oh and I forgot Philly.

10. On NFL.com they are voting for whose had the best draft so far and we're not on the list.

Probably, because we didn't have a 3rd round pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar