Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

They are letting Mario Williams go. Did I seriously just have to type that out?.....I guess so. No, I am not jealous of Foster, one strong season does not mean this guy is the "real deal". For once, you can say your line was the cause of your success. I know you guys have come along way since then, but an offensive line can win you football games.

He is an average back, but a fan favorite and you guys signed him to a good deal. I am no way trying to undermine that.

2. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Mario isn't gone yet. So far Andre has restructured his contract to make more room under the cap. You can expect more players to step up. On top of that next year the Texans will have more room to work with so all the Texans have to do is set up the contract to pay more next year.
    You guys are used to seeing the dealings of Bud Adams.(and I've seen how he works for many years) Our owner wants to win at any cost so dont be surprised to see Mario in A Texans uniform next year.
    I'm not saying it's a sure thing,but if Bob McNair wants to keep Mario it'll happen.

Oh.....Foster has had two good seasons.

3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Pffffft....as far as I'm concerned ALL pro athletes are overpaid.
    But considering Foster won the rushing title a few years ago and almost broke the rushing record for the post season in TWO games and became the only RB to put over a hundred yards against the Ravens in the post season....i'd say he's worth the money.

And he's not a whiny little ditch......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar