Arian Foster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Mar 5, 2012.

1. carr bombed

carr bombed Practice Squad

It is a great life, but the problem you're having is you're trying to compare that line of work with every other profession and there is no comparison. Foster was vastly being underpaid compared to the rest of his co-workers. He was getting paid peanuts.

Let's put it this way... In the first half of his very first game next season, Foster will earn more than his entire salary he was paid last season.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How much is he due this upcoming season?

Unless he's due around $16mil, your math is off. I'm sure after the entire first game, that will be true though.
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Problem with paying foster is he has cronic hamstring issues. And when he gets hurt has anyone noticed that who ever is the RB, they keep running it well. I wonder what CJ would have had behind that line last year and what foster would have had behind ours. I just did not see the miss a beat when he was out whether it was derrick ward or the kid from auburn.
  4. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

You must have missed the games Foster was out. Production went down without a doubt.
    For those of you who say anyone can get Fosters numbers with Kubiaks system,you're nuts. If that where the case,how come no one did?
    Sure Tate is an effective back,but he doesnt compare to Foster.

Chronic Hamstring issues? Thats about as accurate as his so called fumbling issue.
  5. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

You're right, no one got Foster's numbers with Kuibiak's system . . . Tate got an entire yard per carry more than Foster
  6. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

So now you're going to tell me Tate is better then Foster? You obviously dont watch to much Texans football. But I guess thats understandable.

How about you give the rest of the stats....Like TDs,and receiving yards.
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

are we seriously allowing this discussion to go on?

Foster is talented, possibly overpaid, but it was a good move by the Texans front office. Sign a fan favorite after letting one go? Smart move on their part, but the guy is probably an average running back on any other team.
  8. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

The big question is how are we going to stop Foster.No need to throw the ball when you can run for 5 yds a pop.
  9. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

Who have the Texans let go? I find it kind of strange that football prognosticators every where say Foster is the real deal. And you call him average?
    Jealous much?

And overpaid? I believe there is another back in the AFC that takes that crown.....and a whiny one at that.
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

More than one RB can be overpaid :p
    • High Five High Five x 1