Arian Foster question.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

You just better hope he continues to take his antibiotics, because if that seriously bad case of fumbilitis he used to carry around in college comes back then watch out!

2. carr bombed

carr bombed Starter

Umm.....what serious case of "fumbilitis".

Please list the amount of fumbles he had at TU. We've already heard about the "fumbles"....they were completely OVERBLOWN by TU fans who were looking for a scapegoat.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Go figure, the one back they don't overhype actually plays well.

Wait til they hype him this offseason. He'll go find Chris Brown and hang out with him.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

First off UT, thanks. UTa will never be the original UT. Nice try though.

Secondly, overblown nothing. Game changing fumbles were Foster's speciality at UT. Which key fumble should we talk about? The one against UCLA? The one against Florida? The one against Auburn? Or perhaps the two against Penn State? Sure he was a hell of a player despite those fumbles, but some how he always managed to fumble away our chances at the exact WRONG moment. I wish him the best in his career in the NFL because I know he deserves it, but don't tell me he didn't have a problem with fumbles. I remember watching every painful one.

5. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

Two Foster fumbles stand out to me. The one in a tied game against Penn State that was returned for the winning touch down by Penn State. The other happened against Florida with Tennessee driving down 7 late in the game. He basically murdered the team in both those games.

6. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

AF is a balanced football player, he can run and catch. Many games his total yards exceed 150+. Good size with good vision. He should be around for years to come. Yesterday's game was the first game he was used wisely (i.e., 1st choice for offense).

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He fumbled all the time. Arian "fumble" Foster. Always at critical moments too.

I'm not at all worried about him for years to come. He benefits from the Texans passing offense. I don't see Arian Foster as a sustainable quality NFL player even if he is having a rookie of the year season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar