aren't you glad...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Give it a rest man...

2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

C.f.

ohh my lord...u wanna cut courtland based on one DUI...c'mon man...i drive drunk every weekend..and am still alive..given i've only had my license for a yr...but insted of ur two beers i'm takin more like 5 bears and like half a bottle of absolute or smirnoff..and i am still able to concentrait pretty ****in well....american is 2 strict....EVERYONE COME TO EGYPT...U'LL LOVE IT...NO RULES.

but seriusly u can be given a DUI in USA for like 3 beers ...man after three beers i dont feel a thing....at all.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

kinda hard to get a beer buzz after all the cheeba :yes:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sorry, unlike some, I don't turn tail and run at the first sign of trouble

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hey Gunny, you cn save yourself the airfare and just walk on over.:wink2:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

too late for that.

7. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Someone emailed Fisher's show last night and asked why wasn't Woolfolk starting. Hill is terrible, the emailer said! I about fell out of my seat. Fisher said that he wasn't terrible, and that Hill was our second best corner. (That's scary)

He did also say Woolfolk was improving, however.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Scientology has ruined the minds of Cruise and the like

Reynaldology does the same. Fisher is just another pawn in the overall chess game. :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar