Are you rooting for the Dolphins next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Who are you rooting for next week?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2012.
  1. Go Dolphins!

19.6%
  2. Titan Up!

80.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

But....but...but...

[​IMG]

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I can't believe you idiots are going to be happy and cheering for the Titans to lose and can still call yourselves fans.

Extra motivation for me to want the Titans to win just to rub it in your faces. Because I'm sure you will be all pissed off if the Dolphins lose.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Here's my idea of a good Dolphin, F*** Flipper

[​IMG]

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

If you are a Titans fan then you want what is best for the team. I want what is best for the team. The only way we get rid of this scrub coaching staff is more of the same..... which means disgraceful losses.

Hell, it's not like you're gonna see a win...... right? So why not be honest.

Go Fins!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

What did flipper ever do to you? You're a bad person. lol.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nothing, I just don't want to lose a game to an animal made out of rubber.

7. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

No....not......ever. This team has been in the dumps before and I never went against them then. My dad raised me an Oilers fan, when they moved I stuck with them, always have always will. I think the coaching staff has already sealed its fate because quite frankly, I don't think they're capable of turning it around. Time is not on their side. If you ever root against your team and really mean it then sports aren't for you. All sports teams go through rough times, it's just how it is. I'm over Munch and his staff but I won't turn in my fan card over it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

i'm a bit confused.... why do we want to lose? draft picks? coaching change?
    not all 1st rounders are going to be worth the value to be honest....
    and not all coaching change will either....
    result: you look like a crap fan if neither pans out... and there is a chance that it wouldn't....

9. amy

amy Starter

How old are the people in that section? It sounds like something uppity snoots or old codgers would say. Tell them to stuff it and stand the whole game. sheesh!

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Well it's definitely not panning out now, so I'm all in on a new coaching staff. We just have to trust Bud to do it right this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar