Are you rooting for the Dolphins next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Who are you rooting for next week?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2012.
  1. Go Dolphins!

19.6%
  2. Titan Up!

80.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That list is there for the inevitable mouth breathers that will come in soon and say those things.

Its staying!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree with this. It's just that I also understand where Slide is coming from.

I'd love for Munch to TRULY turn things around. Contrary to the belief of some, this isn't anything personal against Munch. I think he seems like a great guy. I respect the hell out of him as a player and OL coach. I just think he's a lousy head coach. And IMO the evidence strongly supports my claim.

And I understand "starting over" is typically not an ideal scenario. If you think the guy you already have can get it done then let him get it done. So yeah, I'd love to see us win out. I'd love to see Munch turn this team around and lead us to a championship. I just don't see it happening and think it's apparent that Munch is a scrub. That's why I can sympathize with Slide's perspective.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I still can't figure out how detroit fell off so hard...

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I understand where he is coming from also, but we don't even really know who is out there that would be interested in us. If Munch was let go and we got some interim guy, and Cowher, Gruden, and Payton all said they were coming back, then I would be excited. Its just hard to pull for something if we do not even know if the pieces will line up.

I know we do not HAVE to get a big name coach to be on top again, but if we don't, you know THE SAME people will come out of the woodwork calling him a bum, and Bud cheap and yada yada. Not saying that is SP, but some of the rep this organization gets is undeserved.

Bud came out, said his peace, we will likely lose this weekend and the heat will be on more than it already is. The locker room is torn, the coaches look like idiots, and the F.O. is in shambles. The entire NFL is laughing at us. Coaching changes will happen at the end of the season, that is not a stretch by any means.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That town is cursed.

6. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

[​IMG]

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Isn't it better for our young players to get some wins and confidence going into next season even if we don't make the playoffs this year? I can't imagine losing every game from here on out is beneficial or a good learning experience for all our current young players.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That is my whole point.

Can you imagine how Wright would feel? Locker? What would people do if Washington asked for a trade? Losing just creates a bad atmosphere.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I voted for the Dolphins only because losing is the only way Bud will change things. Change from this coaching staff should be our number 1 wish as fans.

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

It would be even more beneficial to them to have coaches who know what the eff they are doing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar