Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are you rooting for the Dolphins next week?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 5, 2012.

?

Who are you rooting for next week?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2012.
Go Dolphins! 10 vote(s) 19.6%
Titan Up! 41 vote(s) 80.4%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    For some reason, every time I see the name slidepiece I keep reading it as s---piece.....
    Not trying to be offensive though..
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    I'm rooting for us to lose because that's the only way we're going to get any change around here. I don't know why that's so hard to understand. It's like shooting a horse when it breaks it's leg. You don't want to do it, but you have to because you know it's for the better of the horse. Right now we're all watching the Titans limping around in the pasture. Somebody's got to take them out back and do what needs to be done. I'm voting that it be our next 7 opponents. And then after that, Bud is going to buy us a new horse and make things all better.
    ncaalover12 and SawdustMan high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,485
    You're the kind of guy who declares bankruptcy so you can just start over.

I bet when you throw an interception in the 1st quarter of Madden, you reset and start over too.

Youre that guy.

thatguy.jpg
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    you don't have to root for us to lose, we will find a way to do that.
    Ghost high fives this.
  5. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,445
    I'm the guy that knew we were in a bad situation a long time ago while everyone else was just fooling themselves into thinking that we actually had a chance with this coaching staff. I had to watch it all play out knowing good and well what was going to happen. Now everyone realizes what a mess we are in, and some of you are still holding out hope that this staff can pull it together and make things happen. Well, spoiler alert: It ain't happening.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $15,156
    While I myself will still be rooting for wins each week, I have no problem with where Slide is coming from. And I don't think it makes him any less of a fan. I think the horse analogy is actually a very, very appropriate one.

Certain people need to "get over themselves" and stop questioning other people's fanhood just because they don't think/act like them. dbc is the only person I've seen around here that I think can justifiably be called a "bad fan". And that's because he swore off the team once Fisher left and now revels in our misery. And now remains on this forum for purely trolling purposes.
    ncaalover12 and SlidePiece high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm done being nice.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,444
    IT SUCKS
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm done being nice.

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,444
    I don't see how anyone can be a Titans fan and ROOT AGAINST THE TITANS?

What kind of fans are you people? Ridiculous.

I gotta say, it gives me more respect for opposing teams fans. I know Bears, Packers, Saints, Ravens, Patriots, Steelers, etc are never rooting against their own team. You guys are what's wrong with this fanbase and I wish our own fans would actually root for the team of which you are supposively fans.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,132
    I'm not rooting for the dolphins. The fk kinda thread is this?

They WILL however dominate us in each and every aspect of the game.. including the scoreboard.

I just don't care anymore, though.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,465
    I don't give a ****, if you root for your team to lose games so you can get a better draft pick, you are a bad fan flat out.
    Gunny and Alex1939 high five this.