Are we trying to win now??? Looks like it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

At first I was thinking youth movement but now it seems like Bud,Jeff and Floyd want to win now:greedy:

2. danny

danny Guest

Bud's doing his best impression of Daniel Snyder. All kidding aside all three free agents have reputations as class acts and sound characters. Fisher said that he wanted to reinstill some class into the franchise. Bud's putting his money where Fisher's mouth is...

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

This is great! But lets hope that we dont end up in salary cap hell once again. We still have 7 more rookies to sign also!

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He actually has some money to spend now.

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Release McNair, and draft Leinart. Don't have to do it now. Draft Leinart then release McNair is more like it.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe McNair is going to agree to a lower salary after he sees Reese is serious about getting him some support.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Looking for some wins and I think we will get some

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

I hope we start winning again. It was getting pretty tiresome on the away games, having to slip off my Titan jersey and slink away in shame. Or when we didn't take off our jerseys, people making fun of us for supporting our team.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

It's Steve's last hurrah, but the team is built for the future.

10. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

well i know after the flurry this after noon i guess the day is pretty much over for the titans but you never know, it was one fun afternoon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar