Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,167
    We must fire him now regardless of the lack of interim possibilities.

This would allow us more time to talk with other coaches about joining the team in the offseason.

Technically, we can't contact any coach right now with Fisher still leading the team.
  2. TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

Moolah:
    $35
    i dont see how we can win another game. we are awful. and every team we play from here on out has either a strong running game, or peyton manning. hope we lose out. we need all the help in the draft we can get.

we really need kolb
  3. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Honestly, if the team doesn't care, I hope we keep Fisher. Helps us get a better draft pick. And don't "it sucks" the post, if the team doesn't care neither do I. Wins only hurt our chances at getting a great QB in the draft.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    I don't care.:D

Donnie Nickey couldn't do a worse job.
  4. globelieves Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    IMO, Bud's not firing anyone mid season.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    I can free up some Sundays....
  6. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    We're certainly the worst coached team in the NFL (and by this I mean overall from JF down..not just JF)
    • Tip Jar Donor

CheeseheadTitan Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $482
    Agree that on paper...no, but the way we are playing (or laying), absolutely.

Fisher will not go anywhere until the end of the season. I hope Bud does not do what I think he does (too cheap to pay down Fisher's last year, so lets him come back in 2011), I really hope he makes the move (we are due I think).

I think that, with a new coach and new FA QB (Hassleback? I do not think the Beagles are getting rid of Kolb anytime soon), and potentially a high draft pick QB either this year or next (whenever the right opportunity presents itself) we will be respectable sooner than folks think, especially given our division (Manning is not getting any younger, and the Hags and Cows are...well, the Hags and Cows).
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,853
    I'm irritated by people who feel they have to out do each other with complaining.

We suck, how obvious that should be to anyone.
  8. GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

McCarthy
    Moolah:
    $397
    Whats the point when he already knows Fisher's answer. He didn't have to ask. Fisher doesn't want him at qb period.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.