Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are we the worst team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    We're terrible but in typical Titans fashion, I'm sure we'll squeeze out a few meaningless wins towards the end of the season and get a fairly high draft pick. Also, BECAUSE of those wins, Fisher will keep his job.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    No question we are the worst 'coached' team.

We are better than what we are seeing out there.

The coaching staff have lost the team completely. When that happens there's no coming back from it.

5-11 .......book it.:sad2:
  2. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,794
    A team that has quit is the worst team in the NFL.

That describes the Titans
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Against who? The rest of our games are division minus KC at Arrowhead. Houston Jax and Indy are playing to win this thing, unlike the clowns we're rooting for. And Arrowhead is a terrible place to play. I don't see us scoring another TD on offense this season.
  4. amy Starter

Moolah:
    $1,806
    The man child had to have surgery on his thumb. What if he had continued to play and made things worse than they were? Would you have faulted Fisher for playing him? The kid lied because he wanted to hurt Fisher. Both of them caused this nonsense by vying for the loyalty of the players. Both played the other against the rest of the team and now both have lost. Good riddance to them both.
    1 people high five this.
  5. NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This team has quit, just ask Finny! The most OVERATED corner in the league. Seriously how smart do you have to be as a team or coach to continuously line up off-sides?? Ridiculous.Hey, here's a thought run the ball OUTSIDE the tackles!
  6. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Absolutely. I said last week we wouldn't win another game. Well 5 win teams usually pick around #5 or #6, I hope some of these teams like the 49ers or Vikings or Bills start winning so we can get a QB.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Just watching the Cowboys vs Colts.

The Cowboys were a laughing stock until they fired Phillips. Another coach who had lost his locker room.

They look like a different team now.

C'mon Bud fire Fisher tonight.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,058
    We are the worst team in the league.

Bud has been sane all along. Fisher is the senile one.
  8. Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Moolah:
    $0
    Problem with firing Fisher, who takes over? Our wonderful defensive coordinator?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.