Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Are We Still Looking To Improve At Defensive End?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 28, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,571
    Surely they won't go into 2013 without properly addressing this issue.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,568
    Last year we had lousy DT play and our DEs were doubled every snap. Thatll change in 2013
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    I understand what you're saying. But just last week we were talking about how outrageous it was that he wanted to be an every down player. Now this week he supposedly would be willing to play 60 percent of the snaps. So while things are being put out there, do we really know what is undeniably true, or what his current demands are?

Eventually, he will find a team and the money won't be anywhere near the 12 mil. this article claimed he's seeking. If he was, I'm sure he's not anymore.

As far as his dedication goes....I don't know that he's ever shown a lack of effort on the field. Which is more than we can say for some of this teams' current players.

I'm not saying that they necessarely need to sign him, but I do think they need help at DE. And I think they prefer Abraham over others. The Titans could have already moved on, but at the very least, they need to attempt to get more help there.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Surely we'll sign someone before camp starts, probably just waiting for Abraham to cool off on his demands.
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  4. titanflamer Starter

Moolah:
    $781
    After the game they could empty the sacks on the field and help get that grass growing.
  5. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557

Good point, see it serves to purposes.

I really don't know why anyone would be defending Morgan. I will give him this seasons to prove himself but hes still not worth the pick we gave for him.