Are We Still Looking To Improve At Defensive End?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, May 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Surely they won't go into 2013 without properly addressing this issue.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Last year we had lousy DT play and our DEs were doubled every snap. Thatll change in 2013

3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I understand what you're saying. But just last week we were talking about how outrageous it was that he wanted to be an every down player. Now this week he supposedly would be willing to play 60 percent of the snaps. So while things are being put out there, do we really know what is undeniably true, or what his current demands are?

Eventually, he will find a team and the money won't be anywhere near the 12 mil. this article claimed he's seeking. If he was, I'm sure he's not anymore.

As far as his dedication goes....I don't know that he's ever shown a lack of effort on the field. Which is more than we can say for some of this teams' current players.

I'm not saying that they necessarely need to sign him, but I do think they need help at DE. And I think they prefer Abraham over others. The Titans could have already moved on, but at the very least, they need to attempt to get more help there.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Surely we'll sign someone before camp starts, probably just waiting for Abraham to cool off on his demands.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

After the game they could empty the sacks on the field and help get that grass growing.

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Good point, see it serves to purposes.

I really don't know why anyone would be defending Morgan. I will give him this seasons to prove himself but hes still not worth the pick we gave for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar