Are we seeing a desperate Adams?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jokerama8, Oct 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

I posted before that maybe there was a chance that this teams performance was related to the death of Mrs. Adams.The loss of your spouse can change somebody in dramatic fashion.With that said, does anyone think it is possible that there is some friction between JF and Adams going on behind the scenes.Mr. Adams is not getting any younger and might feel his time is at hand..
    My point being that possibly Bud has become very impatient as of late.

2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

3. aburrow

aburrow Camp Fodder

Impatient???? hes waited 16 years with the same coach to get to the promised land and still hasn't won jack. I'd say hes been very patient and see's that its not going to happen with fisher at the helm and its time to move on

4. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

Exactly my point after the death of his wife

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Mr. Adams probably has more of a father/son relationship with Fisher than he does an owner/coach. I've always felt he gave Fisher a free pass '06 when he picked up the phone and forced him to put Young in for the Dallas game. I have no doubt him allowing Fisher to continue to be head coach now is for the same reason.

6. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

Your thoughts on the uni debacle today?

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Adams is to old to own this team now..Old people do 2 things, they become senile, then die. It's safe to say which part Adams is at.

8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

9. TygerNeo

TygerNeo Camp Fodder

Even when he was younger, Bud was old and senile.

10. Starkey

Starkey Camp Fodder

Bring on Dungy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar